Volkswagen Golf GTE Forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Questions regarding the GOLF GTE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:46 am 

Hi Guys,
i am looking at purchasing the GOLF GTE however i had a few questions which i cant really find the answers to, (maybe my googling skills are not the best!! :lol: )

1 - What is the traction control like on it? on some it appears that there is no button to turn it off.... id the button down by the gear selector or on the steering wheel. i have sat in them a few times but i have never noticed it!! - (theoretically could i do a small burnout or does the car / DSG Gearbox not allow it) - yes im a child. :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:
2 - the paddles.. do they feel too small to anybody else? i have looked at getting some "paddle extenders" online but im unsure on them.. i dont want them to damage the paddles or snap off while im driving! :cry:
3 - what "creature comforts" come "stock" from the factory on the GTE - the ones i all see seem to be really highly spec'd and i was just wondering what is a must have
Many Thanks guys! :D